Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quality Carpet retailer in Cork?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some new carpets for the house. Can anyone recommend a decent carpet shop with decent fitters etc.
    I'm looking for a good quality carpet and would be willing to pay for it but I don't want to deal with some cheapo carpet place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Caseys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Caseys

didn't realise they did carpets, rugs yes but didn't know about carpets.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Emm they will do almost any furnishing if it involves you paying exorbitant prices...

Come to think of it you might be right re the rugs and not carpets, so you'd also have Sless on South Main St and Square Deal on Washington Street West.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

John Walsh Carpets in Ballincollig, up the link road where the old CFU used to be. Got carpets off him a couple of years ago for stairs landing & two bedrooms, and got a great price & service.

Just bought another off him recently for the front room, just waiting to arrange a day to put it down as I must paint the front room first....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Caseys

Eh Casey's is possibly the most expensive shop in cork for carpet and furniture!

I would also reccomend Sless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Tupins wrote: »
    Eh Casey's is possibly the most expensive shop in cork for carpet and furniture!

I would also reccomend Sless.

true but they also stock some great quality stuff. Recently bought a rug from them and you can see & feel the difference between it and some cheapo rug from other places.

I'll give sless a try and that place in Ballincollig...thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Try carpet direct down in Glamire if you have no luck out in Ballincolig.

Advertisement