Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kyle Naughton

• 16-06-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Everton rumoured to have bid 5m for him, can't see us making use of the new rule change to get him with that kind of price tag!!!......we'll only end up with sloppy 2nd's

again :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Already mentioned in the Transfer rumour thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055546277&page=17

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

what new rule change?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

what new rule change?

The under 21 rule, he's played for England but we'd been after him for a while....they got there first which is fair enough I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Am I missing something here?

What has him goign for £5m got to do with him possibley playing for Ireland? Theres no market for us to be priced out of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Looks like Fabulous Fabian Delph is staying put for another season :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Stekelly wrote: »

What has him goign for £5m got to do with him possibley playing for Ireland? Theres no market for us to be priced out of.

I think he means him going to Everton for a £5 million price tag at that age indicates his potential and likelihood to play for England as opposed to opt for Ireland under the new rules

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I think he means him going to Everton for a £5 million price tag at that age indicates his potential and likelihood to play for England as opposed to opt for Ireland under the new rules

Unless he Gareth Bale Mark 2, which means Everton won't win another premiership game aslong as he plays ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

Stekelly wrote: »

Puts him more on the radar if he's in the big league on the big money....tho when he sees his possible future competition moving for 17m it might give him reason for rethink or not.....there's also Richards to contend with for a future International place with England

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Have spurs still not won with bale in the team?

Jesus, just sell him!

Advertisement