Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional who will tattoo on a 16 year old?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Were do I go in Cork, Limerick, Ennis, or Dublin to have a tattoo done well by a professional. Because I went to some parlors and they said they wouldn't do it because its against there morals. I understand what they mean but this is something really important to me. Its a star with script type writing underneath, I was told the star would cost bout 80 euro. I don't want to be talked out of it. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Whether you want to be talked out of it or not, you will be.

There are NO talented, professional tattoo artists that will tattoo a minor.

If you want to get something scratched into your skin that you are 99.9% sure to regret then by all means, continue your quest.

Thread locked, infraction issued.
    Read the rules please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement