Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grande pinto sporting

• 16-06-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm finding that when I reach 120km my car shake a bit then stops if it reaches 125km. Anyone know why? Should I get it checked?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi,

most likely its your wheels been out of balance so first off i would get them checked ,any tyre centre will be able to do this.

regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Get the tracking checked, my Focus did this at similar speeds, brought it into Fast Fit today and tracking only cost €30...miles better and I got loads of maps too :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭high horse

niamhus24 wrote: »
    I'm finding that when I reach 120km my car shake a bit then stops if it reaches 125km. Anyone know why? Should I get it checked?

Sounds to me like your wheels need to be balanced. Go to any tyre centre and ask to get your wheels balanced. Only the front wheels need to be balanced and it's not expensive per wheel.
    I don't think its the tracking as when your tracking is out, the car will pull to the right or left, there is no speed wobble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Just get the wheels balanced thats all you need. Also the poster that said only do the front two is wrong, well kind of, if it persists after doing the front, do the back two, if the back are out alot it can affect it but not as much. Balance the front and see how you go

• Registered Users Posts: 28 niamhus24

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement