Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation in Dublin for Mater Hospital

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi! not sure where else to place this, so here goes!
    Im moving to Dublin in September to work in ICU in the Mater Public. I will also be taking a post-grad course in UCD, that would be one day a week and I would work 3days in the Mater!

Any way just wondering if any one could ffer any advisce re where to live!!

Something like 2-bed place for 1100 max!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

I think you should look for a place in an area near the Mater if you'll be working there 3 days a week.
    Area's to consider would be Drumcondra, Phibsborough and the Dorset Street Area. You could easily walk to the Mater from most parts of these areas. You could just get a bus out to UCD the one day you're out there. These areas are also very near the city centre: 10-15minuntes walk.
    You should easily find a 2 bedroom place for 1,100 in the current climate - you should even be aiming for 900-1000 I think.
    Just use daft.ie and check the locations on the map on the site to check for proximity to the Mater.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

The number 10 bus goes to UCD via the Mater. So if you can get a place near the Mater that's close to the 10 route, you're sorted.

Advertisement