Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artisan food / drink producers that sell to public

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am interested in local food producers that sell direct to the public through farm / factory shop. I am in Dublin but travel the country quite a bit.

I used to work beside Lir chocolates factory in east wall, then I worked in clonshaugh when they were there and still get stuff from them now that they are in Navan.

Please let me know if you would recommend anything and if it is for quality or price reasons (hopefully both :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ndolan

In the interest of fairness there is also a factory shop for Lillie O'Briens chocolates!

Here is a meat, game a poultry outlet:
    http://www.courtneyfoodservice.com/ourshop.htm

Kish fish [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]shop on Bow St. Smithfield is open until 4:30pm, Tuesdays to Fridays and on Saturdays until 1pm.[/FONT] Wholesale fish but also sell to public

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

The best chocolates that I've ever tasted in my life: Natasha's Living Foods

Advertisement