Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how hard/painful would this tattoo be?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting this

8137857a590560690b619762164l.jpg

done as a tattoo and was wondering how difficult it would be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I imagine it would be quite easy for a decent tattoist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, what he said.

where it has potential to get vaguely more difficult is where you might add colours... but otherwise, you should be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

would it work as a tattoo is the new question, with the white bits being replaced with my pink skin it might not look so good. If I opt to have the white put in as white would it be more difficult/painful?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

it may well be more painful, in that, you are having a larger area of your skin covered by needles...

white ink, to the best of my knowledge, does have the potential to go a little off-colour over time, although im not 100% on that, and i welcome correction on that front...

i think it'd make a cool tattoo.

i have one tattoo that is black and white (ie, blank), with little bits of red.

on some days, particularly cold ones, that is black and pink with little bits of red, but i think it looks damned good either way.

reckon your best bet may be to get it done in just black and nothing, and if you really really dont like the skintone behind the black, to get white filled in afterwards.

Advertisement