Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new fishing tackle shop longmile road

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi guys just came across this shop this weekend when i was out shopping with the missus wasnt officially opened will be this weekend they said, it seemed to be well stocked out its right next door to longmile inn.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ocdan

yeah had a look meslf callo looks niiice;)

was talking to the 2 lads this morning they opening on saturday.
    fairly well stocked out for all types of angler

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Seems like a bit of spamming lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

so what gear have they got for the serious sea angler?

dbrock wrote: »
    so what gear have they got for the serious sea angler?
    dont really no but im sure they be able to sort you out they seem to know their fishing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Spamming or not, it's near to me, so nice one! Not that I buy much gear anyway! It'll have to be good to beat southside angling on cork street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dayday

I'd put money on it,its cheaper then south side.south side have alot of good stock but the price is high.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

it would be nice to hear from someone who was there who can tell us what they got in stock

Advertisement