Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl tv problem

Options
  • 16-06-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Hi all, quick question... I bought a tv in Lidl about two weeks ago. Went to turn it on today and no go. No power at all in it. Of course I've no idea what I did with the receipt. Do they still have to take it back if I don't have the receipt? The bloody thing is only two weeks old and gone wallop already.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

I've taken a much smaller item back without a receipt and LIDL staff were no trouble.

Suppose you paid by cash? If not a credit card statment or bank statement is as good as a receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Ya paid by cash so no statement. I wouldn't mind but I was going to pay by laser by stopped at the ATM on the way down to get cash.
    I hope they're ok about it. Really cheesed off that it's packed up already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Suppose you've checked the obvious and the plug fuse is OK and that theres no problem with the socket?

Advertisement