Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evike.com?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever ordered from them? Found a complete slide i'd like for my wei tech 1911 but not sure if they will ship them at a reasonable price to ireland or at all! Failing that if anyone knows of an online store in europe that stocks complete we hi capa/1911 slides let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

honestly id recomend against using them.... they are bastards to communicate with and often ship the wrong items...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

whats wrong with your slide man? is it a fancy one your after or a standard one? i think tony has one or two in the shop.
    I would advise against evike though. of all the airsoft shops ive heard of, that one has the worse reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I was looking at one with front slide serrations richie, i have the basic a1 model and i'm after ordering a bunch of new cosmetic bits so would like something that has slightly more modern with something like bomar/novak sights

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

there was defo one of them in the shop, not sure if its still there though. will have a look and see. :)

• Advertisement

Awesome, that'd be perfect exactly what i need for this

Advertisement