Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC Punchestown

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

troll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Copyright

fartmaster wrote: »
    im sorry but AC/DC are a broken record, same song over and over and the lead singer looks and sounds like a pissed off farmer ;)

well then you just dont know real music son :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭fartmaster

Copyright wrote: »
    well then you just dont know real music son :rolleyes:

AC/DC are like a bad version of Iron Maiden! Im sorry but I could never get into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

how could you not get into them? Catchy rock lol

Only one of, if not the, worlds greatest hard rock bands.

AC/DC are like a bad version of Iron Maiden! Im sorry but I could never get into them.
    Nobody is forcing you to like them. However, I think AC/DC and Iron Maiden are quite different in their styles. Chalk and cheese in many ways!

• Advertisement

kbannon wrote: »
    Nobody is forcing you to like them. However, I think AC/DC and Iron Maiden are quite different in their styles. Chalk and cheese in many ways!

you couldnt force me if ye tried!! ill say this about AC/DC they do deliver on what their fans look for. To me they are a very dated band tho

you couldnt force me if ye tried!!
    I haven't seen anyone trying to force you - you're the one who popped into an AC/DC thread though!
    ill say this about AC/DC they do deliver on what their fans look for. To me they are a very dated band tho
    dated? thats your opinion. However to quote wikipedia:
    Since Nielsen SoundScan began to track music sales in 1991, AC/DC has sold over 26.4 million albums, making their sales figures second only to The Beatles, outselling both The Rolling Stones and The Who. Over the last five years, as CD sales have declined in general, AC/DC albums have sold just as well or better. They sold over 1.3 million CDs in the United States during 2007 despite not having released a new album since 2001 at that point.[73]
    In 2009 the Recording Industry Association of America upgraded the group's US sales figures from 69 million to 71 million, making AC/DC the fifth-best-selling band in US history and the ninth best selling artist, selling more albums than Madonna, Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson.[6] The RIAA also certified Back in Black as double Diamond (twenty million) in US sales, and by 2007 the album had sold 22 million copies, which moved it into fifth place.[8]

kbannon wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone trying to force you - you're the one who popped into an AC/DC thread though!

dated? thats your opinion. However to quote wikipedia:

lol you cant argue with the facts, though that fact that AC/DC sales continue may mean the people who are buying still havent caught up the internet yet :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Copyright

lol omg if you dont like them, we dont care, this is an acdc thread, its not up to us if you like them or not , but you dont need to come here hating on them

Advertisement