Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons in Ennis

• 16-06-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi! Can anyone recommend someone for guitar lessons for a 13 year old in Ennis? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Do you want electric lessons? Because Graham Keane is apparently one of the best in the entire country. I don't have a number, but I could find his Bebo page... Or you could ring Custys, I'm fairly sure he teaches there....

Oh and I think he has a waiting list...I'm not sure though. He should be able to put you in touch with somebody else if he has no places....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think Glór used to organise summer classes that were excellent, small class type affair, I'd give them a shout, either that or Custy's as Jay already mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Thanks for that Clareman & JP:)

Guitar Lessons in Ennis are easy to find. Good lessons are not easy.

Graham Keane is a great teacher. Hes certified so you know hes good, and he's also a genuinely nice guy. Teaches me himself. He is in serious demand and very difficult to get, but when you do get him you will improve exponentially. He teaches in Custys, so you could get his info from there.

Elsewhere, there are good lessons being given at the Youth Centre, which are cheaper and quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dagmc

Ennis guitar school have guitar lessons at elevation business park. My 12 yo niece is learning guitar and drums there and she loves it. :)www.ennisguitarschool.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Tony Anderson?

Advertisement