Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex-Libertas Press Office Vents about Simons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

oceanclub wrote: »

:eek:

Wow... looks like Libertas will provide even more entertainment in death than they did in life!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

reading back over the stuff we missed :D

Nice sum up of the circle f*ck that was libertas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Saw this earlier, priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

If she came across that badly to her own people then she really stood no chance with the public.

I see she's now threatening to sue McGuirk for Defamation. The next few weeks should be a blaze of lawsuits. Can't wait. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Tbh I'm not surprised. Sure wasn't McGuirk thrown out of young FF for misbehaving with emails?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

I'm embarrassed to say that I've had a few pangs of sympathy for her- I mean, she was attempting something that she clearly wasn't cut out for, and her staff were obviously complete amateurs (I'd swear they were teenagers), considering some of the sh!t they tried to pull with press releases and what-not.

But then I remember her horrible behaviour in any debates she was in, with her lies and constant interruptions of opponents, and the sympathy rapidly goes away.

Advertisement