Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap accomodation in Cork

Options
  • 16-06-2009 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Few friends thinking of heading to Cork for a concert next Tuesday and wanted to find cheap accommodation.

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap place for 3 rooms (one of us per room).

Prefer to have our own rooms and wanted something cheap near the marquee in the city if possible.

Anyone got any suggestions of decent places?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

lastminute.ie were doing the Metropole at half price (€50) yesterday, not sure if its still going

Jurys Inn is an option handy for that side of town (Marquee side)

For anything cheaper you are probably looking at a B&B (near the train station or Western Road) or a Travellodge (which is a taxi spin from the city)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

thebman wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Few friends thinking of heading to Cork for a concert next Tuesday and wanted to find cheap accommodation.

Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap place for 3 rooms (one of us per room).

Prefer to have our own rooms and wanted something cheap near the marquee in the city if possible.

Anyone got any suggestions of decent places?
    Chickenfoot??

Can anyone give me directions to the Marquee? From say, the bus station?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

LD 50 wrote: »
    Chickenfoot??

Can anyone give me directions to the Marquee? From say, the bus station?

Yeah Chickenfoot

KCB thanks a mill for that. That hotel is still 50% off everyone and a great bargin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

i'd agree with Jury's Inn - room rates are good and convenient location

• Advertisement
Advertisement