Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Ballybane Industrial Estate

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi just looking for some help!
    Have got a new job which is located in Ballybane industrial estate - apparently located near to McDonaghs Fish Factory or some such!
    Just wondering which bus do I take from town? Where does it go from? And how long does it take to get there? Need to be there for 9am! Thanks for help :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Best taking the number 3 bus from Eyre Square, to Ballybrit. Mention to the driver you want to go there and he'll most likely let you hop off the bus close to the roundabout, and the industrial estate is signposted off that. If he doesn't the bus stop is only 3-4 minutes away..times are on the hour and every half hour so I reckon either the 8 to be extra early or 8 is risk it..depends on traffic too..

• Registered Users Posts: 33 HouseGalway

Oh thanks so much! Just curious - I've seen there's also a 5E bus to Ballybane?! Is this not near industrial estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Oh thanks so much! Just curious - I've seen there's also a 5E bus to Ballybane?! Is this not near industrial estate?

The number 3 goes nearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yup the 3 goes much closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 HouseGalway

That's awesome - thank you both :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Good luck with crossing the roundabout on foot every day. As someone else said, it makes you feel like something from Frogger.

(Sadly I've no better suggestions for you. 'Tis rather annoying that no bus goes out along the Tuam Road.)

Advertisement