Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

condemned 2 bloodshot

• 16-06-2009 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

hi picked up this game in hmv for 12.99 and its a great game for 13 euro! i used to have it on my ps3 before i got bored of it but i went back to it and i really am loving it!

anyone else enjoy it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

:)ooooh i thought condemned was on the old xbox console, ill be picking that one up so:) thanks lightning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I picked it up about a month or more ago for €13 but haven't gotten round to playing it yet. I'm hoping to dive into it this weekend though. Loved the first game and found it to be one of the freakiest games I'd ever played. Hoping this one can continue in the same vein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Condemned 1 is much better than Condemned 2.... 2 starts off brilliantly but around half way through its replaces the great frights and atmosphere for over the top crappy action.

Still looking forward to #3 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

condemned 2 was ****ing horrible compared to the first game. I wouldnt bother with it and jsut buy the first one, its scarier, has a better story and is all round the better game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

S'allright. Enjoyed the first one slightly more. The game ****ing up and deleting my save when I was halfway through would be a contributing factor.

Does get scary and intense at some points, probably worth a playthrough just to see how bat**** crazy it all gets by the end. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

I really enjoyed it but like those kinda horror, smash people in the face with a plank kinda games! well worth it for €13.

Advertisement