Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And so, am I lesbian or bisexual?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Of course, i would like to think I'm bisexual. And i'm pretty sure I am.

But there's always a BUT!

Ok, i'm just going to throw everything out, so sorry if it's a little too detailed for your liking!

Anyways, I've been pretty much "bisexual" all my life. But the thing is, i've never liked the male's private parts, dont think i ever will. (they're not particularily "appealing" to me..neither are the female parts, but at least they are somewhat "hidden" where as the mens just..."hang" there...):rolleyes: . I've had strong disliking up until last year. However, I AM physically attracted to men. I've kissed men and have gone just a bit past just kissing. nothing oral though! (just hands) I've gotten past the whole "EWWW" of touching one. Not as bad as I thought, but I don't think I'd ever be able to just look at one. (haven't yet and dont think i will)

Another thing. I've gone further with women than men. I feel more comfortable with them in bed. I could never feel secure about myself being naked in bed with a man. Probably because women have insecurities about their own bodies and we can relate to and understand each other, but we could never know what a man thinks. I could never imagine myself having sex with a guy..at least not any time soon. I've been "fingered" by 3 guys before (not at the same time of course! they were guys I was sorta with at the time!). the first time ever, I tried to enjoy it..but i was just thinking.."wtf?" .. the second time...i was thinking "umm...o..kay..should I be enjoying this?" and I probs had that puzzled look on my face when he wasnt looking. And the final time, the guy didnt actually get there, as i just stopped him. (I wasnt going to enjoy it anyways, so why waste the time :cool:)

I do LOVE kids. I do WANT to get married ... (some day!)...

And so, i probably have more stories to tell, but for now, from what I've said, is there a big chance that I am a lesbian? Or just a VERY confused bisexual?

Sorry for the LONG post, but just needed to make sure.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

It sounds like it might be more about insecurities rather than attraction - it's really hard to enjoy sexual activities if you're nervous, stressed, worrying about it. Or if you're not giving instructions - sometimes guys need a bit of directing before they can do something you're enjoying (whereas girls tend to have a better idea!). :)

Not ruling out the possibility that even if you did have a guy who you felt comfortable with and who knew what to do to please you, you still wouldn't be into it, but I think that'd probably be a better indicator of whether you were a lesbian or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

It's far more important to be comfortable in who you are rather than finding the 'right' label to attach to yourself.

Anytime you are with someone new it takes a bit of time to understand what they like and for you to let them know what turns you on. This doesn't happen overnight (pardon the pun!). Learn more about yourself first, build your confidence and be prepared to tell someone how/where you like to be touched.

It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl... just enjoy yourself for now... the rest will become clearer to you.

Advertisement