Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Boy

Options
  • 16-06-2009 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

A little boy ran in to his mum with a thorn in his finger. sobbing he said " mummy can i have a glass of cider for my finger" not fully understanding but obviously being tugged by the heart strings and keen to oblige she trundled off to the kitchen and returned with a half of mr grubbs finest addlestones cider. the little boy thrust his finger in the drink and sobbed " it doesn't work, it doesn't work"
    "what doesn't work"? enquired his mum.

to which the boy replied " i can't understand it, i overheard sis telling her friends that when she gets a prick in her hand she can't wait to get it in cider"!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

matty84 wrote: »
    A little boy ran in to his mum with a thorn in his finger. sobbing he said " mummy can i have a glass of cider for my finger" not fully understanding but obviously being tugged by the heart strings and keen to oblige she trundled off to the kitchen and returned with a half of mr grubbs finest addlestones cider. the little boy thrust his finger in the drink and sobbed " it doesn't work, it doesn't work"

to which the boy replied " i can't understand it, i overheard sis telling her friends that when she gets a prick in her hand she can't wait to get it in cider"!!

Love the joke just gave it a more patriotic feel

A little boy ran in to his mum with a thorn in his finger. sobbing he said " mummy can i have a glass of cider for my finger" not fully understanding but obviously being tugged by the heart strings and keen to oblige she trundled off to the kitchen and returned with a glass of Bulmers cider. the little boy thrust his finger in the drink and sobbed " it doesn't work, it doesn't work"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Love the joke just gave it a more patriotic feel

A little boy ran in to his mum with a thorn in his finger. sobbing he said " mummy can i have a glass of cider for my finger" not fully understanding but obviously being tugged by the heart strings and keen to oblige she trundled off to the kitchen and returned with a glass of Bulmers cider. the little boy thrust his finger in the drink and sobbed " it doesn't work, it doesn't work"

Fecking tipp men always looking after their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

patmac wrote: »
    Fecking tipp men always looking after their own

Ha Ha times are hard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Good stuff Matty.

Advertisement