Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Dublin

Options
  • 16-06-2009 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

hello all, thanks in advance for the replies.

I'm going to be starting work in Our Ladies hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin this september, the course im going on will be linked with UCD. I'll be in UCD for 10 weeks of the year, the rest will be in the hospital. I was looking at rooms to rent in Inchacore and Harold's cross. Just wondering,as i don't know much about Dublin am I in the vicinity of getting a bus or in reasonable cycling distance to UCD? If anyone can advise me how much I should expect to be paying for a double room in these areas I'd be very grateful.thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

It's Inchicore first off.;)

Harolds Cross would be your best bet, then you can pop down to Lesson St were you can get an array of buses which go out by UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

somewhere along the route of the 17 bus would be handy. it stops close to both locations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

thanks for the replies.thought the spelling looked a bit funny alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

It's Inchicore first off.;)

Don't mind him it's Inchiscore!!

Advertisement