Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside Nostalgia

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Any free trials for this? If there's a few people playing cause of the free 45 days, i wouldnt mind giving it a go. Always annoyed that i missed out on it when it was popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah I got that free 45 days too. If your account was inactive, just login via the station launcher and you'll be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Same here, reinstalling it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

So what factions you all with?

werner = Tr Br25 CR5 and NC BR23 CR1

gemini = VS BR17

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

TR BR25, CR a hair off 5 on Werner.

Nothing else higher than maybe BR8 anywhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I'm only allowed play VS now! :mad: BR25 CR3, I'll be playing on and off. Might sub if the game is fun post merge
    Kiith wrote: »
    Any free trials for this? If there's a few people playing cause of the free 45 days, i wouldnt mind giving it a go. Always annoyed that i missed out on it when it was popular.

http://www.filefront.com/PlanetSide+Aftershock+Full+Game+Client/;3804976;/fileinfo.html

Just download the client, make a new account on the launcher. Log in and it will activate a 14 day trial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I havent had time to play but I hear the EU server (werner) is pretty packed as of right now - I see lots of Werner vets popping up on the forums too

Advertisement