Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play TV on TV3 Thread in Television?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bond-007 wrote: »
    People want to discuss it, and they can now here.

Health warning applies.

Not really discussing Play TV though is it, more discussing the puzzles and not the product itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Twas a bit of banter alright but tbh I'd rather enjoy my summer doing something good than watching half dead presenters give away money to gob-eens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheCavanagh2009

Ireland is very small and people will just stop ringing. This company has the same show all over the world and is making a fortune. Obviously TV3 are getting great money for allowing this to be aired. Maybe its TV3 who should be boycotted if they continue to allow the Irish popultion loose money we don't have. I've heard stories of lonely elderly people owing money to loan sharks to pay their phone bills because of this. Shame on you TV3. Put your people before your profits!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ireland is very small and people will just stop ringing. This company has the same show all over the world and is making a fortune. Obviously TV3 are getting great money for allowing this to be aired. Maybe its TV3 who should be boycotted if they continue to allow the Irish popultion loose money we don't have. I've heard stories of lonely elderly people owing money to loan sharks to pay their phone bills because of this. Shame on you TV3. Put your people before your profits!

I think TV3 is already largely boycotted based on taste alone.

Advertisement