Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 Stars too many tattooed on face

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193384/Scarred-life-The-teenager-asked-tattooist-THREE-stars-face-ended-constellation.html

53 more then requested apparently. has to be a con, just an excuse to sue. how could she have fallen asleep?!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

her latest is that
    "O noes! I was doped"
    it really is her own fault, if she hadn't felt like the tattooist understood her why did she continue on. also i dunno how its possible to fall asleep while having a buzzing thing prod/poke/tickle your FACE.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ok, leaving aside the fact that getting a tattoo on your face is stupid,

WTF? If i went to a dentist overseas, i'd make damm sure they understood what i wanted done.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭lil-evil

Apologies if this has been posted already:

http://www.totallycrap.com/magazine/when_tattoos_go_wrong/

I think it looks great :pac:

Ha Ha Ha what a quote
    " Kimberley was as happy as a slut at a gangbang until her father showed up "

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i'd be more pissed that so many of the stars are so sketchy looking. it you're gonna be stuck with that on your face, at least make sure it looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'

eh... I call bull****! How long did she think it took to tattoo 3 tattoo's on her face?! Long enough for some hot milk and cookies before bedtime?!

in today's metro, it starts off with a comparison to not remembering somethign that happened the night before, as though she was drinking.

doesnt say she was drinking, but it's certainly implied by association.

i reckon she just did it, seemed like a good idea at the time, got some feedback and shat herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I saw another story (in dutch though, someone on another site did a basic translation) where the artist had a portfolio picture that she'd posed for after getting them done- hardly the actions of someone who was drugged and had 56 unwanted stars put on her face...

Funny how she didn't seem to care until after her boyfriend and father found out and lost it. Seems like she has a huge case of buyer's remorse!

which is fair enough until you get to the bit where she's suing him for ten grand, and this story has hit international news.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The father's face is classic in that photo. He looks like he'd pull your head off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

LOL at the stupid trollop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I feel a bit sorry for the fool, like she is young and probably thought this would be a great idea and that would look nice till she got a look in the mirror, No way she fell asleep , no way like, i got a tattoo and although it didnt hurt much all it still would keep you awake,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

No doubt her drink was spiked as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

You have to take allowances, she is a blond. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

"Jaysus those three stars are taking an awful long time. I just hope he's not doing swastikas. Then I'd have to sue."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Silly, silly girl. She should at least have tried to come up with a better story than falling asleep while her face was being tattooed!

Although it says at the end of the second article that the artist would now start getting written consent from clients before tattooing them - why wasn't he doing this already? I thought it was fairly standard practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Look at the gimp of the tattoo fella....jesus christ, what a mess

How can someone do that to themselves? If that was me, I'd blow me brains out rather than walk around getting laughed at.

IanCurtis wrote: »

How can someone do that to themselves? If that was me, I'd blow me brains out rather than walk around getting laughed at.

well thank **** not everybody's like you. would be a bloody boring place.

(judgement placed on above post)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Welcome to the Tattoos and Piercings forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Thank Jebus the whole world isn't full of clean cut blokey blokes who read Nuts and Zoo and think having a tattoo makes you a Satanist, I might have to blow my brains out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Who says you're not being laughed at?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

IanCurtis -> Two week ban for trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

i love the one on her earlobe. :D she just has to get her ear pierced to hide that one, that's about a tenner off her laser removal

EDIT:
    Gauge wrote: »
    I saw another story (in dutch though, someone on another site did a basic translation) where the artist had a portfolio picture that she'd posed for after getting them done- hardly the actions of someone who was drugged and had 56 unwanted stars put on her face...

just found this on youtube->

check out 0.20

can anyone find a translation for that?

Heard her on the radio earlier talking English.
    She must be rather skilled at English, because it sounded like she was talking out of her arse...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Why would you let someone tattoo your face if you couldn't communicate clearly with them? Seriously did the artist not do a stencil for the stars or did she just go ah sure 4 stars anywhere around here will do. Surely you'd ask how much and then wonder why 4 stars were costing so much and try and clear it up before letting the sharp thing near your face.

If you were doing someones face wouldn't you want them to stay awake in case they moved in their sleep?

There is absolutely 0% chance of falling asleep while all that was being done unless she was off her head on something, the entire story reeks of "Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all... I know, I'll lie and sue them!"

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Another example of why a certain amount of maturity is required before getting a tattoo :rolleyes:

I've no doubt this girl is talking out of her ass and she asked for what she got, however, I don't think that tattoo artist is entirely without blame either. I mean what artist will do a large facial tattoo on an 18 year old girl?? I remember chatting to Rob in Colourworks about that a while ago and he said he definitely wouldn't do a facial tattoo on a teenager/young adult, and probably wouldn't do one on anyone unless they were already heavily tattooed and knew exactly what they were doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

that's a bit sketchy in fairness.....

if he claims he's no way in the wrong then why is he helping her pay for the laser treatment? is it because there's been such media attention and he wants to look like the good guy?

i can't think of any other reason and if that is the reason he's doing it then it seems a bit suspicious.....

of course i'm not saying the girl is in the right, she's a fecking eejit who was either locked or just freaked by her father's reaction and tried to backpedal.

falling asleep my arse. if the feeling of a million needles digging into your face isn't enough to keep you awake, the fecking noise of the gun alone would.

tattoo_gun.jpg

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Advertisement

i thought that looked a little sus aswell. i suppose if the alternative is being sued for ten grand...

maybe he does feel a little bad for her. or is just trying to come out of this looking as good as possible. who knows, really, all we can do is speculate.

Advertisement