Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let knife slip onto me

• 17-06-2009 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hello people.

I'm in a bit of an embarrassing situation at the moment. Earlier today I had a bit of a stupid accident and I really don't want to go and see my doctor about it.

I let a knife slip and it cut my penis. I was eating my dinner and we don't wear clothes because we are nudists. My wife got a bit of kitchen paper to put on the cut. It is not as if a piece of it is hanging off or anything. There is just a small cut about 3cm long.

I've kept the kitchen paper on it all day but the wife says it might be better to put a tissue on it or leave it alone. I really don't want to go to the doctor because I don't know what he will do to me. Want do you's think about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

is it deep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭!

I don't know how deep. It is a bit sore now, but it might get better. I can't go to the doctor - I couldn't bear to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

go and see your doctor, he or she wont bat an eyelid. its their profession

How do I know he wouldn't be turned on. I hope I don't get an erection because it might make the cut open. If I went to see him and he started fiddling I might get an erection. There could be blood all over the shop. That's why I'm not sleeping with the wife tonight in case she starts something.

i agree with the admiral. if you are worried about it, you'll go. kind of an immature attitude really.
    its a doctor after all, probably fiddled with more willies than you've had hot dinners. and i mean that in a professional medical way

• Advertisement

Yes he has fiddled but surely he is into sex and all that. God knows what is going through his mind. Anyway I might be the first one he has fiddled with because he is new around here after the old boy left. It's sore but I don't know if I could have the courage to go to the fella.

fcleere wrote: »
    i agree with the admiral. if you are worried about it, you'll go. kind of an immature attitude really.
    its a doctor after all, probably fiddled with more willies than you've had hot dinners. and i mean that in a professional medical way

i couldnt agree more

I wouldn't say I'm immature. I'm quite mature actually. I just can find the way to go and see my GP.

so you're just assuming he will be turned on?
    dude if the cut isnt deep,just clean it and put a bandage on it.
    if it is deep, go to your doctor

good luck

I just can find the way to go and see my GP

ask for directions! :pac:

couldnt resist

• Advertisement

best of luck op

fcleere wrote: »
    so you're just assuming he will be turned on?
    dude if the cut isnt deep,just clean it and put a bandage on it.
    if it is deep, go to your doctor

good luck

Listen I couldn't tell you whether this man has seen a penis before. I don't want to have him shaking mine around and pulling it in and out. How would you like it. There's a bit of a crust coming on there now and it stings like hell when I pee. That's why I'm not drinking anymore a couple of days at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement