Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial Maps of Donegal

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

No real reason for this thread, just something I like to do to pass the time but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any site where you can see reasonably up to date maps of Donegal? All you can see on Google Earth is a big cloud & I know you can do it on the council's site but the maps are about 6 or 7 years old.

This is the best one I've found but its still 4 years out of date

http://ims0.osiemaps.ie/website/publicviewer/main.aspx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nmg-lky

Thats the best one around i think. always on the look out for updated ones, i'll post them up if i find any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

The area around Donegal town is pretty up to date in google, shame they've left most of the rest of the county shrouded in cloud and mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Google earth for Donegal is a joke, wish they'd get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

It was in the news a while back with the tourism board complaining abut it & they said they'd contact google to have it sorted. That was months ago so looks like its come to nothing. Its been the same image of a cloud ever since I first got google earth about 4 years ago..you'd think they'd have sorted it by now but what can you do...

• Advertisement
Advertisement