Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrist tattoos

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

went for my second tat on Mon. Simple idea: Celtic design on top of wrist with my daughter's name on underside of wrist. However, it seemed almost impossible to get the top part correct! 6 times he put on the 'draft' but it never fitted properly all the way around and we gave up. Anyways, 3 questions, if I may?

I need a new Celtic design for a better fit, recommended website?
    Is there a specific design suitable for wrists only?
    Is my tattooist an amateur?( he told me I had large wrists:eek: [ I don't ] the skinny git

btw got name underside done......looks great:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I thought a "large wrist" would be easier to do. more canvas sorta thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

Well, you're off the mark there art school boy. Seemingly it has to do with wrist rotation, etc etc., but I thank you for reading:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Go to an artist that's skilled in celtic designs and get them to design one specifically for you, that way you're guaranteed a proper fit.

Advertisement