Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

her MASH legs are ****, if done randomly like i did, not sure if you watched cobelcog and me, canon spiked through them, so not sure why ryans laughing, kinda makes the move appear god like. I just fluked it as i had enough health and another round, anyway GG's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sisko wrote: »
    GG farz, I knew you were mashing ex legs during my block strings so I thought I could ultra you , I thought wrong, I'm wondering now would even an ex fireball have worked. Nice dashing under me and getting me with c.lk ex legs etc when I jump at you.

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/nov/13/chun-li-frame-data-street-fighter-4/

EX legs is only -4 on block with good pushback. Doing a slow reversal ultra like Ryu's (1+10) is never gonna catch that, and even if it did, a vital round in a tournament match isn't the place to test that out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

hehe tell me about it.:o Learning mistakes the hard way is the only way I learn hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Should have done jab jab block string and then dp through the mash

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

For some reason that thing where I dash backwards after an FADC happened again at the end, i thought I fixed that problem.

GG farz, I knew you were mashing ex legs during my block strings so I thought I could ultra you , I thought wrong, I'm wondering now would even an ex fireball have worked. Nice dashing under me and getting me with c.lk ex legs etc when I jump at you.

I don't suppose any of mikes or cobelcogs vids are still on there doom or were they deleted?

Also did you find out why there was an issue with the minutes remaining?

Mike v Cog is encoding as we speak but tthere's not much else. :(

I dunno what was up with the cam, it did record in super mega high quality despite my demands not too. The final was well over a gig.

• Advertisement

Ah well no worries.

Bush80 wrote: »
    Should have done jab jab block string and then dp through the mash

This is an area I'm really trying to improve in. In the part I'm talking about I jump in and land

j.HK and the c.lk of which farz all blocks and starts doing ex legs ,

I stop the combo , ex legs come out, and I do something utterly retarded (i've since tested and sweep seems to be the only thing ryu can do to punish that unless I'm mistaken)

Your saying if instead of stopping, I continued to do the combo and do an srk it would have hit even though farz had been blocking?

I was under the impression farz would block all that unless I drop an input then ex legs would come out.

My execution was totally out the window that day. Also I've been playing ryu today online and a couple of times I got the back dash even though I entered in a forward dash, saved the replay.

I'm thinking of just removing all the mods from my stick and putting back in the square gate to see what happens.

I think dp would work ye. I know it works if someone is mashing tech.

I'll give it a test in training using ryu as a recording and myself as chun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'm thinking of just removing all the mods from my stick and putting back in the square gate to see what happens.

It would be less to do with the gate, more to do with the actuator/switches mods you did. Remove them and give it a shot

Oh I know, its just I don't like octo all that much without the mods I did :p Or rather, octo doesn't make as much of a difference for me without those mods.

• Advertisement

animaX wrote: »
    It would be less to do with the gate, more to do with the actuator/switches mods you did. Remove them and give it a shot

or maybe its just his game play and he should give up on streetfighter and get back to playing

31113d1252661723-barbie-horse-adventures-horse-rescue-xbox-game-barbie-horse-adventures-horse-rescue-xbox-game.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

I recorded some online ranked matches while commentating;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U3I4OthmyA&feature=channel

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Just picked up that recording device. Thanks for the link guys. Hoping to document my progress with the Mak-attack. :)

Placebo wrote: »
    or maybe its just his game play and he should give up on streetfighter and get back to playing

Lol shup you farz :P

Whatever about my gameplay, if I input a forward dash and ryu dashes backwards something mental is going on there. Although maybe its just my shit sense of direction! :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Got my easycap 2day in the post but ive run into a problem.

Turns out I've no video or svideo out on my tv which means I have to connect the 360 directly to the easy cap without being able to see it on the tv.Thats really not too much of a problem but the recording quality this way is'nt great because im just using the composite leads.

Bush, does your tv have an svideo out??. Sickened i cant get the video's to that quality.

Edit: Just read your post and realised your using a 360 svideo wire directly to the easycap. Cool. Ill get me one of those.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Got my easycap 2day in the post but ive run into a problem.

Turns out I've no video or svideo out on my tv which means I have to connect the 360 directly to the easy cap without being able to see it on the tv.Thats really not too much of a problem but the recording quality this way is'nt great because im just using the composite leads.

Bush, does your tv have an svideo out??. Sickened i cant get the video's to that quality.

No im just recording replays. I dont play at the same time. You can hook your xbox up to the tv with composite and run the svideo cable to the easycap though if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Bush80 wrote: »
    No im just recording replays. I dont play at the same time. You can hook your xbox up to the tv with composite and run the svideo cable to the easycap though if you wanted.

Yeah i guess im mostly not gonna be playing at the same time anyway. I got an svideo wire on ebay just there so that should do the trick. Cheers. :)

set between me and ppc

linking this for a slow come back in the 3rd round as well as

this cheeky number: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2UZmeEWWj4#t=1m28s

more here
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kgleeson+farzadq&aq=f

Awww, if only he had come back after that cheeky taunt ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Mashing like a maniac at the end.

i mash to wake up
    look at terrys mashing on ULTRA

actually looks like DDR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anT67ZME5NQ#t=0m51s

ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU POSTED THIS
    http://streetfighter.ie/?p=1087

lol

i mash to wake up
    look at terrys mashing on ULTRA

Ahhh, look who's getting salty :D

I often play with the buttons and stick after the ultra flash screen, especially when the ultra lands (you can see the difference between ultra in R1 and ultra in R2). It's not the same as mashing for a move to come out!

sure sure

go terry
    go terry
    go terry
    go terry
    go terry
    go terry TERRRYYYYYYYYYY
    ddr_supernova_08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No. 8 ranked Ken in europe
    No. 30 ranked Ken in world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Match between redman and me from earlier tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Turbotastic, I've fought that Danger warzone numerous times before and just thought he had serious execution...It's hard to tell with a shoto.Dickhead of the highest order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

i hate penis pumps who use turbo. its worse when you beat someone and they accuse you of using turbo just because youve mashed throw or low forward or something for a reversal

• Advertisement

Danger warzone

Its actually DANGERs WARZONE. I was always laugh when I see his tag :pac:

Advertisement