Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fighting Game Match Replays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Again doom fair play for getting some recordings.

http://streetfighter.ie/?p=698

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You know that guy who keeps saying "there's 34 bad characters in Super Street Fighter 4 and only one good one?"

I never knew he meant Dan...

:P

lol putting it in slow motion at the end as well :pac:

Then again... I'm one to talk.

EDIT: If anyone has any fights saved that are interesting it's pretty easy for me to record them. You just need me to watch them in your lobby. Send us a pm if there's anything you'd like thrown up in the "Chip Doomage" series (which will basically be my non tournament playlist).

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

This is a random ranked match from earlier. I didn't play very well for the most part but I managed to finish each round off in a fashionable manner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

And you chose the cleavage outfit.
    I approve of this :)

Here's a couple of vids from an online session of myself and Kirby.

It's not as boring as it sounds! I was working on agression and combos with Guile and the results are interesting.

To me, anyway.

(Third round of this one is fun)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Played pretty terrible in most of them. Deserved to lose em. Atleast I won the last one. :D That fireball war in the second round of the last vid was a good sign of pretty stubborn gameplay by us tbh. :p

That Dhalsim tune is very nice imo. When we play, I get the Guile one which is decent too.

Kirby wrote: »
    Played pretty terrible in most of them. Deserved to lose em. Atleast I won the last one. :D That fireball war in the second round of the last vid was a good sign of pretty stubborn gameplay by us tbh. :p

That Dhalsim tune is very nice imo. When we play, I get the Guile one which is decent too.

I really enjoyed the set. There's more to come.

Man I never stand down in a fireball war, nor will I attack when I can run down the clock. Thats the way the doom rolls :D

This is changing slightly though, I'm getting better punishes now when I get an in so going for them is more worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Good stuff on the videos lads. I just want lo let you all know that when watching the replays you can press pause and set the input display on for both characters. I think its a great idea as you get to see peoples inputs. So hopefully people who upload videos will start setting the inputs on if you'd like. I like seeing the inputs is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Had a funny match this evening. Jumped into an endless battle and got straight in with this guy (excuse the pun!). Have no idea about the matchup so he kicks me around for a bit. Then he taunts.......... :P

Oh i wish he had taunted in the second round aswell.

The Hound wrote: »
    Good stuff on the videos lads. I just want lo let you all know that when watching the replays you can press pause and set the input display on for both characters. I think its a great idea as you get to see peoples inputs. So hopefully people who upload videos will start setting the inputs on if you'd like. I like seeing the inputs is all.

Doh, I just forgot to add them to the PSN ones!

LOL Terry!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

animaX wrote: »
    Then he taunts.......... :p

There is simply nothing better than putting cockiness in its place - and having the good grace not to return the favour. Beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Whats the deal with the player 1 player 2 thing?

Whats the deal with the player 1 player 2 thing?

If the replay is saved to the HD and you're not connected to the net when you replay it then the players show up as P1 and P2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Had a funny match this evening. Jumped into an endless battle and got straight in with this guy (excuse the pun!). Have no idea about the matchup so he kicks me around for a bit. Then he taunts.......... :P

Oh i wish he had taunted in the second round aswell.

:pac:

And thats why i never taunt.

Ive got a rufus taunt too terry :D

Excellent! Its a funny aspect of rufus's game; he can be stunned quite easily but has such good possibilities of coming back from the dead.

Hes the comeback king alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Nice play Bush.....

But that Ken player does some groovy siht there, I must admit. I hope Chop Chop is looking...;)

Ken B wrote: »
    Nice play Bush.....

But that Ken player does some groovy siht there, I must admit. I hope Chop Chop is looking...;)

I think he was going for chop cops gimmick taunt into dp :pac:

Heres another comeback where I just went after the dude mindlessly and somehow won.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

he looks like he was eating his dinner for the last few minutes :confused::confused:

He looks like he thought "ah I've won this, I shall end it with this [insert special move, ultra or normal] " and was looking for the opportunity to land it and then get totally thrown off by your come back and lost his flow.

Its a hilarious clip actually, did the guy say anything to you after that match?

LOL thanks to the youtube tags in bushs last vid there , this was in the related videos :

Sisko wrote: »
    He looks like he thought "ah I've won this, I shall end it with this [insert special move, ultra or normal] " and was looking for the opportunity to land it and then get totally thrown off by your come back and lost his flow.

Its a hilarious clip actually, did the guy say anything to you after that match?

No he never said anything. I had gave up and was just walking at him out of guile frustration

Bush80 wrote: »
    No he never said anything. I had gave up and was just walking at him out of guile frustration

While we're on the topic of guile bashing, here's a funny round from yesterday. The lad just wouldn't learn to stop sweeping :P

I enjoyed that win! If only doom was that careless :pac:

I enjoyed that win! If only doom was that careless :pac:

I actually stopped sweeping because you kept doing that stuff to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I actually stopped sweeping because you kept doing that stuff to me :)

your joystick only has

back
    forward
    high punch

Advertisement