Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl gets 56 stars on her face

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

kingtut wrote: »
    Apparently they found it hard to communicate....

Yes because anytime I have try to communicate with someone who speaks a different language I always interpret them holding up three fingers to mean they require 57 of something. This girl is a twat. She obviously asked for a load of stars and then when she got home her auld lad freaked out and she blamed the tattoo artist....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

She's about 1000 short would have covered her whole face then. Maybe she wanted the Borg look:
    http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/jon_wertheim/11/22/mailbag.1122/p1_borg_all.jpg

Sorry I meant this one

http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jeri-ryan-star-trek.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

waraf wrote: »
    Yes because anytime I have try to communicate with someone who speaks a different language I always interpret them holding up three fingers to mean they require 57 of something. This girl is a twat. She obviously asked for a load of stars and then when she got home her auld lad freaked out and she blamed the tattoo artist....

fap-fap-fap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

No where near as stupid as the full English breakfast ones...

baconeggshead.jpg

"Excuse me, but there's a hair in my breakfast" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

waraf wrote: »

He could have thought that three fingers meant one hundred and eleven, but after 56 stars he could no longer stomach looking at her face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

kingtut wrote: »
    fap-fap-fap

Meh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I have three tattoos and I never felt like falling asleep for any of them and I doubt she did either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Ive two tattoos and you can be damned sure I wouldnt have slept through them, on a very sensitive area like the face, very very much so doubt that she feel asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭cianl1

The report in the Daily Mail said that she "fell asleep" while getting it done. Oh yeah cause it's just so easy to nod off when someone is moving a rapidly vibrating needle across your face. As you do, you know.

Stop lying, admit you thought it would look good but then had a change of heart and started whinging about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I can't be the only one who thought 'bukkake' on seeing the thread title...especially in AH! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

LOL

I don't believe her though. I really don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

dylano_k wrote: »
    Better than waking up with a pearl necklace !!:pac:

She got the milky way.
    Mr.S wrote: »
    So she asks for 3 stars...and gets 56 done instead?

Surley she would have noticed 51 extra stars?

51 extra? LOL
    Most of the key stars on her face are "inverted" pentagrams, often used to depict a goats head., spooky :eek:

They look the right way up to me. One point top centre and two points at the base.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

LOL

I don't believe her though. I really don't

+1. When she says:
    "I never wanted this, I swear!!"

you just know she's a typical lying teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Silly cow. And if her father believes her he needs to cop himself on. Fell asleep my arse..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Abigayle wrote: »
    Fell asleep my arse..

[YODA]Walk around, you should.[/YODA]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

Am I right in saying when getting a tattoo the artist will first do an initial outline first to see how it will look before it is tattooed permanently

This girl is very immature with her excuses

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yeah.they basically do it in a pen/marker first and you confirm your happy with it from there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Tonight Matthew, I'm gonna be... utterly embarrassed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

What a twit. Inventing a completely ridiculous story, and now the whole world knows about it!

I wonder can she get it removed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

...for the rest of her life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

thats Stars in your Eyes, not Stars on your Head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Sleipnir wrote: »
    I think what's even funnier is the father's face in this link. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

He's just annoyed because he looks like Vanilla Ice. Well you would, wouldn't you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Never a fan of 'Tramp Stamps' on girls, esp the dreaded 'arse antlers'.

This, however is a totally different level of stupidity.:eek:

Words fail!

I have no idea how anyone could sleep through getting 56 tattos on their face. Looking at the article and shes only sueing for 10,000 with 8,500 of that going toward the removing the tatoos. Is she an idiot, if you sue someone do it right. Ask for at least 100,000 for emotional distress and other releated after effects. Wonder if hte tatooist can sue her for sheer stupidity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

"I always wanted 3 colored dots near my left-eye. My dad was willing to pay for this since everyone in the family has a tattoo."

You really cant buy class :)

She should just cut her loses tbh and either deal with her new face or wear makeup every day.

I'd get them removed, scarring or no scarring. She looks fcuking ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Abigayle wrote: »
    I'd get them removed, scarring or no scarring. She looks fcuking ridiculous.
    Agreed.
    But lordy that girl has some pain threshold.:eek:

• Advertisement

Agreed.
    But lordy that girl has some pain threshold.:eek:

Poppycock!

Pain arises from special nerve endings called nociceptors. These detect damage to the area in which they are situated and send a message to the brain saying something is wrong..

You would be implying she has a brain :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Most of the key stars on her face are "inverted" pentagrams, often used to depict a goats head., spooky :eek:

I bet she didn't cop this when she chose the design out of the book.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/4617/HexSigns/pgram.jpg

http://www.totallycrap.com/magazine/when_tattoos_go_wrong/

Dude sometimes a star is just a star and not an occult symbol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

She looks well in this picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

what a complete and utter muppet :D

loving the fact that the tattoo artist has stated his (slightly differant to her) version of events

the only way you could fail to notice that many tattoos on yer face of all places is if you were passed out drunk... and even then i'd be amazed if you didn't wake at some point.

i mean, fgs, she wanted three coloured dots on her face and her dad was going to pay? i have tattoos but there's no way i'd ever pay for my daughter to have dots on her feckin face! and then wander off for a few beers while it was being done!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

State of her family...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The icing on the cake of embarrassment would be her going out with the 12 year-old who thought that he was going to be a dad. They could take the gene-pool to a new low level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video
    the link

man she is an idiot...

and look a the tatoo artist... ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

She would be stupid to have it laser removed, her face would look even worse as they don't fully get removed and they leave a horrible scar/makes the skin a different colour.
    She can go to Michael Jackson and get advice on how to get them removed with skin graphs. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

BVB wrote: »
    She looks well in this picture

Star spangled phantom of he opera

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

You know what's funny? She asked for three stars, but what she got was a bunch of stars in the shape of a number 3.

Something lost in translation there, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Talk about a poor attempt at copying Kat Von D's tattoos...ah well.
    still a gobshíte.

Not because she got the tattoos, but because she's denying she asked for them when it's fairly fúcking obvious she did!

edit: http://ninavintage.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/kat-von-d-makeup-line.jpg <- That's how you do it right FTR.

Her favourite song will now be. "I Wish It Could Be Halloween Everyday" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

SV wrote: »

I would like to have sex with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Those crazy Belgian Eurocrats, getting EU flags tattooed on their faces :D

I dunno, if it was me i'd put up with makeup each day, i'd rather go to effort covering something up then to be left with a horrible scar face!

With the stars underneath?! There wouldn't be any make-up thick enough to cover that up. Unless you use tinted cement.. The redness of the scarring would be easier to cover up rather than the black ink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Thats going to require alot of tippex to get out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I edited my post on the first page because I think it's very clever and deserves to be on front page news :pac:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60735669&postcount=3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Insurgent wrote: »
    SV wrote: »

I would like to have sex with her.

Yeah but only face to face. That tattoo on her back looks like Barbara Streisand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Looking at the article and shes only sueing for 10,000 with 8,500 of that going toward the removing the tatoos. Is she an idiot, if you sue someone do it right. Ask for at least 100,000 for emotional distress and other releated after effects.

Disgraceful attitude. I suppose you'd see no wrong in working & claiming the dole at the same time?

Naos wrote: »
    Disgraceful attitude. I suppose you'd see no wrong in working & claiming the dole at the same time?
    A solicitor wouldn't even look at the case for 10.000. If she had any sort of a case why not go for gold, but she hasn't, she is just a dumb Blond that done something stupid and is even more so by trying to sue them for pittance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement