Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl gets 56 stars on her face

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭mandysmithers

she is just a dumb Blond that done something stupid

Someone's done something stupid alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

A solicitor wouldn't even look at the case for 10.000. If she had any sort of a case why not go for gold, but she hasn't, she is just a dumb Blond that done something stupid and is even more so by trying to sue them for pittance.

It's akin to people claiming whiplash & disability etc when they get a tiny smack in the rear bumper yet they are perfectly fine.

Somebody, somewhere has to pay for somebody else being a greedy sh*t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Hahaha, yeah saw that story the other day. She obviously asked for it and regretted it afterwards. Eejit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/983/Nieuws/article/detail/899739/2009/06/21/Sterrenmeisje-biecht-leugen-op.dhtml

Basically, she lied, she was awake and likes it, which is what a lot of people thought.

• How can she like it? Most of those stars are wonky, it looks a mess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Does anyone else find it odd that so many seemingly reputable news sources ran with this without checking it out further? Same goes for the Schumacher=The Stig thing. RTÉ and the Irish Times have both taken that at face value rather than at least question if it might not be just a once off guest spot for a joke.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

javaboy wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it odd that so many seemingly reputable news sources ran with this without checking it out further? Same goes for the Schumacher=The Stig thing. RTÉ and the Irish Times have both taken that at face value rather than at least question if it might not be just a once off guest spot for a joke.

Well you can't really find much about it until one party admits they are lying. 'Fell asleep'. I often do that with needles in my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

javaboy wrote: »

The same lazy journalism that trawls boards.ie for stories to pass off as their own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yes I said that above :p

Damn, I really need to stop doing that :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ColdDeadEyes

I said it from the start that she was lying and im delighted it finely came out.

Im delighted for that lyin bitch, she got what she asked for then her dad saw it and freaked out so she lied about it. People like her are the reason the tattoo industry gets a bad name. Instead of taking responsibilty for her own actions she blames someone else. Well i hope the tattooist sues her for draggin his name through the dirt. People like her disgust me.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Well i hope the tattooist sues her for draggin his name through the dirt. People like her disgust me.....

No. He will just make sure he gets written consent before doing any more tattloos, which he should have been doing in the first place.

Advertisement