Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed the masters deadline

Options
  • 17-06-2009 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

There's a masters that I want to do in DIT but i've missed the deadline by quite a bit. Does anyone now if DIT accept late applications or will I have to wait until next year. That wouldn't be too bad as then I could save money all year to pay for the course without taking out a loan. But I'd still like to give it a go this year.

Anyone in a similar situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

I went to the DIT open day and was asking about one of the masters course. The deadline was the 26th of April but the Head of the course told me they accept applications all summer and sometimes right up to september. It might vary from course to course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Apply, I cant imagine they would refuse to review your application

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

cashback wrote: »
    I went to the DIT open day and was asking about one of the masters course. The deadline was the 26th of April but the Head of the course told me they accept applications all summer and sometimes right up to september. It might vary from course to course.

I rang up the graduate admissions office and they said they are still accepting applications for the course...;)

Advertisement