Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Travel

Options
  • 17-06-2009 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

My brother-in-law is heading to Oz for Xmas and first few weeks in January and is asking me for some advice. What will weather be like from Cairns to Brisbane for the first few weeks in Jan, i know it's wet season, but is that more north of Cairns where it is wet. What do people reckon, would it be ok for him to travel that trip during that period or would it be too wet?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Don't know about wet, but suspect it'd be pretty hot. Not the part of Oz to visit during summer, IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

The humidity would be a killer id say. They had a big cyclone up their this year, came sweeping in across the bay of carpentaria ( i think???)brisbane was really wet and humid around feb i think. I know a few lads that were going to drive across the top of aus to darwin, but had to turn around and drove across the bottom...

Advertisement