Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next season Fixtures

Options
  • 17-06-2009 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Lads, Just seen these on the premier league site (think they are the correct fixtures as they are due out today)

Aug
    Sat 15 - Home v Liverpool
    Tues 18 - Away v Hull
    Sat 22 - Away v West Ham
    Sat 29 - home v Birmingham

Liverpool at home to start, what do you think about that?
    Prob would have rathered them later in season when we had settled a bit but suppose they will be in same boat and at least we are at home.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Would be great if we could replicate last seasons results in corressponding fixtures against pool hull and spammers. would be off to a flyer if that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Tough start...and tough finish!
    Lpool, Chels and Manure in the first six matches and Arsescum, Chels and Manure in the last five!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Very tough start & finish. Let's hope we have our points secured before the last 5 games! With our opening fixtures against the top 4 we could be quite low on points unless we pick up wins against West Ham and Hull.

As it's the first game of the season we might have a chance against the Pool as well, which would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Well we should do better than 2 points from the first 8 games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Agree with ruiseal..."Tough start...and tough finish!"

Good to have a few tasty end of season games to keep the passion going in the players though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

whats the chance of getting a ticket for the birmingham match?
    i will be in Surrey for 3 days from friday to MOnday and flying back to Oz then.

Ticket? anyone? help a yiddo out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

whats the chance of getting a ticket for the birmingham match?
    i will be in Surrey for 3 days from friday to MOnday and flying back to Oz then.

Ticket? anyone? help a yiddo out :)

I'll sort you out Eamo, but make sure you remind me towards the end of this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Ro, i love you.

in a manly, back slapping kind of way you understand

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

I think we will do Liverpool at home. Listening to their fans thet are talking as if they have won it already. Even better if we pick their pocket Russian style for the points like we did last season. It was one of the highlights for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Cpt Omally

Seillejet wrote: »
    I think we will do Liverpool at home. Listening to their fans thet are talking as if they have won it already. Even better if we pick their pocket Russian style for the points like we did last season. It was one of the highlights for me.

I agree, we were quite formiddable at home last season and did very well against the big 4 overall. I just hope we dont panic buy players we dont need. Liverpool lost twice last season and we were one of them teams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 IlikePostcards

just like what was said above: look at our record versus the top five last year, and how we can improve on that this year.

i just hope they don't sell pav.

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Sky decided to make their minds up.

Scousers Aug 16 th - 4pm
    Mancs Sep 12 - 5.15pm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

does anyone know when tickets are realised for games like a month or two before the game? hoping to go over for sep 12th for my 21st

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

does anyone know when tickets are realised for games like a month or two before the game? hoping to go over for sep 12th for my 21st

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_dates.html

Check the link, it will give you all the on sale dates.

Advertisement