Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotts Porage Oats

Options
  • 17-06-2009 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

anyone know anywhere in Ireland i can get these please.

2lasx8m.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

:(

Across the border. I've seen them in tesco in Enniskillen.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Across the border. I've seen them in tesco in Enniskillen.
    fantastic. i rang sainsburys in newry and they normally have them, but there's not been any in for a few weeks and they don't know when a new batch will come in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Tesco also do their own brand of Scottish oats (not to be confused with the value range, looks similair). They are also "softer" than the Irish oats.... are you Scottish too?

Mrs.T wrote: »
    Tesco also do their own brand of Scottish oats (not to be confused with the value range, looks similair). They are also "softer" than the Irish oats.... are you Scottish too?
    nice one. i've never noticed them and will have a look tomoro. i am scottish, and these are just one of the many delights i can get there but not here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

they have them in JC's in Swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

poindexter wrote: »
    nice one. i've never noticed them and will have a look tomoro. i am scottish, and these are just one of the many delights i can get there but not here

My Mum introduced me to the Tesco version when she came over from Dundee, i was so happy! Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭callig

WOW! Is there anything JC doesn't have? :)

please tell me more, what is this JC's????

cyber pint is on it's way. just been there and got me a few boxes, can't wait to get stuck into them now :D:D:D

thanks very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

callig wrote: »
    WOW! Is there anything JC doesn't have? :)

fizzy water a lot of the time...

Advertisement