Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW YORK KNICKS TICKETS

Options
  • 17-06-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey am travelling to new york in october and am wondering when do the fixtures get released for the upcoming season?? would love to see the knicks play but havent a clue how to get tickets or anything. . i know it will be pre-season but a bit of luck and i can get to see one.

all help much appreciated

ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

affroman wrote:
    wondering when do the fixtures get released for the upcoming season??

Usually around August. You really shouldn't have a problem getting preseason tickets at all although I'm not sure if they charge full price like the NFL does.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭affroman69

cheers have been looking for a while and dont really understand some of the nba websites....

just would love to go to a game and see it for real. .

do you know weres best to get the tckets by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Deadly Delta

Just go to Madison Square Garden and pick them up, I went to a couple of games there last season was able to get tickets before the game. Get cheap tickets and keep an eye out for empty seats up front, loads of season ticket holders dont go! The last time i was up the top and moved down after the first quarter. I ended up sitting a couple of rows behind Wayne Rooney and Colleen McGloughlin. :D

It should be quiet enough though, especially the pre-season. Unless they sign LeBron!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Went to a warm up game a couple of years ago Knicks Vs Nets, had great seats and wasnt at capacity but great atmosphere,

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭affroman69

nice one,

thanks for the help should be good. . with a bit of luck get good tickets . .

cant wait now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Just be careful with dates, think the season starts about October 31 so might be too late. hopefully you'll get to a pre-season one if not the regular season itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

sign up to the mailing list on msg.com.they will email details of schedule and special deals.you should have no problem getting tickets they dont sell out often.unless its one of the big teams.was there in march highly recommended great atmosphere.the garden is a great stadium,even the really cheap seats are fairly good.also do the tour its pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Event Tickets

Hi Guys,

I am new here. We sell tickets online you can check the links www.eventticketstoday.com .

I am here to be a part of similar concert, events and sports related tropics,

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mc23

sorry for digging up this old thread but I could do with some advise. I'm off to NYC and will be there for the celtics game on the 22 nov. The tickets went on sale on ticketmaster during the week but they appear to be only selling tickets which are a long way from the action. I was hoping to spend around $250 to get as close to the court as possible but those tickets are only available on webites such as http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-knicks-tickets/knicks-vs-celtics-11-22-2009-870911/ and http://www.ticketcity.com/nba-tickets/nba-east/new-york-knicks-tickets/celtics-at-knicks-tickets-madison-square-garden-november-22-100pm.html. Has anyone any experience from buying from sites like these....I dont want to get ripped off.

Advertisement