Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multicam Debate (Split from Multicam?)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Because if everyone was to succumb to the superior Multicam it would appear they are copying me, which although everyone wants to, they don't wanna admit it. honest.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Masada wrote: »
    Because if everyone was to succumb to the superior Multicam it would appear they are copying me, which although everyone wants to, they don't wanna admit it. honest.

Vain much?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

maybe a little, mostly just honesty though...

:p

maybe a little, mostly just honesty though...

:p

I knew there was something dodgy about you when I met you at Salute :P
    Who's you agent then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Why have we gone from multicam to temple bar to puke?
    Hurry up and connect the dots babes...

Don't worry... there's very little danger of that to be honest.

Frankly... I think multicam would be ok for some games, and especially desert ones... hell for 'desert side' its great in games, although im a personal fan of ddpm and MMDCU (Desert Marpat) Multicam doesnt work in every environment, lets be honest... And i cant see the attraction of 'gucci' you all seem to claim makes it great...

Sure, you all look like video game characters in it, which i suppose is gucci... But does multicam make you shoot better? do you win more because of it? Does it make you a better airsofter? Not really... I dont see why you fans of the camo seem to think it makes you 'elite' or some crap like that. Cop the feck on and realise you're turning into dribbling idiots over the colour of your clothes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Cant you see there trying to make camo fashionable.

Cant you see there trying to make camo fashionable.

Airsoft is a fashion show with toy guns, thats all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,840 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Firekitten wrote: »
    Sure, you all look like video game characters in it, which i suppose is gucci... But does multicam make you shoot better? do you win more because of it? Does it make you a better airsofter? Not really... I dont see why you fans of the camo seem to think it makes you 'elite' or some crap like that. Cop the feck on and realise you're turning into dribbling idiots over the colour of your clothes...

Lighthearted thread is lighthearted. (I can't believe you just made me use a bloody meme)

Cop on yourself and stop getting so serious. It's only bloody cammo. In a game of dress up - this is meant to be fun. You're not going to war.

Oh and less of the dribbling idiots comments please. That's dangerously close to personal abuse.

Im not being serious... As far as I can see... the ones being far too srs are the fanboys :D I just find the obsession a little... curious... but I suppose it takes all sorts... Hell I like cheese on sprouts...

As for dribbling idiots... well, the camoflage does look like someone was a little lax on thier bodily functions don't you admit? (I hasen to add most likely the designer, not any member of this forum or any other on the intertubes)
    If I came across as a little perhaps... frustrated, I appologise, but I do feel theres a slight imbalence of elitism over a simple pattern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i have multicam an i like it:) (sing to the tune of i kissed a girl,and i liked it)and next it halo cam master chief,whos with me? lol

• Advertisement

I'd do halo marines... i love the look and the games

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

oh god no, if sites were to start doing halo style games you would have to use an entire hi cap per kill
    imagine it
    "i hit you you ****"
    "ummm no you only took half my energy shield down, dumbass"

I just want the master chief suit.

Yeah well Marines dont have energy shields... but i'd love to go against an opfor dressed as those kinda mottled gibbering alien things... someone should do that loadout too!

ooooooh
    how about an 8mm needler?:D

hes coimin this way!run away,run away lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I just want the master chief suit.

Om nyom on that Lefty ... I'll go get the mop to clean up the drool ;)

We need Plasm 'Nades too, can't imagine them begin popular.

gungun wrote: »
    oh god no, if sites were to start doing halo style games you would have to use an entire hi cap per kill
    imagine it
    "i hit you you ****"
    "ummm no you only took half my energy shield down, dumbass"
    at last a reason for havin hi caps :)

I think Lemming wants that big one hit kill axe thing... or should I say.... BAN HAMMER? (its what i call it in the game)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Firekitten wrote: »
    I think Lemming wants that big one hit kill axe thing... or should I say.... BAN HAMMER? (its what i call it in the game)

One hit one kill? Pfffft, multiple kills ... multiple ... ;)

you know someones gonna bring an RC banshee to a skirmish...

I probably shouldn't mention my NTW-20 project should I?

:O
    jeez louize
    ur gunna haf 2 uze .25g bbz in dat 2 stay tru 2 d real one!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!

.25?

I use .25s in mah pistols and aegs :D

mmm, lets think logically... 8mm .46 gram bbs mayhaps? clocking a rough 500fps (As im building it in england) or perhaps i Run it up to 3j for berget 8?

Mayhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I wear multicam because i like the look of it, i don't realllly care about it's practicality, it's airsoft.
    I won't have one chance to pick the right camo, plus camo's not meant to work at the distances airsoft have, more so 300 meters off in some distant tree line.

:)

Uh, Actually... It is meant for the distances of airsoft... Atleast in the green side operations um, side of things... Cam is designed to give you that advantage of being overlooked, even for a second, and i've seen people practically vanish in m84, marpat, and dpm at ranges of 5-10 meters... I think its very important personally... But I'm a sniper... its sortof my concern I guess... Perhaps for riflemen its not so big a deal when you're already in the fight...

just seen the new stargate ad,and they are wearin multicam,in space!win,multicam works EVERWERE!! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

What if your an DMR?

• Advertisement

What if your an DMR?
    If your a Designated Marksman, your camo should be the same as the rest of your team so that you can't easily be identified as a high priority target.
    But seeing as this is airsoft, go with what you want, thats how I see it, if you want Multisham, go for it! If you want a Barnie costume, go for it(be prepared for insults).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement