Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multicam Debate (Split from Multicam?)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Rew wrote: »
    Masada is taking a holiday from the forum for having a go at another member.

This thread is the most stupid pissing contest I have ever seen on here.

Dammit who is going to do airsoft news someone needs to take up the slack while he is in the sin bin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

+1

What will i do for my daily TAN Gucci fix?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Firekitten wrote: »
    Yup.. thats ALFA... Most of thier kit is private purchace or sponsored... Intersting snaps there, and a lot of western kit. I'm part of the Red Alliance forums, and I have a large number of friends in russia and the surrounding area... As far as they can tell, theres no plans to accept it, as you know.. russia uses anything it can get its mits on... but ALFA have a long history of using western stuff... Glock 17s, Arctic Warfare rifles... blackhawk gear... They are somewhat akin to the DevGru with the USSF... they tend to use things and test things, though most of it will never end up with any other unit. If anything, thier use of the kit is more than likely to remove the 'oh look russians' as with ussf using local dress in afganistan... Smoke and mirrors... nobody wants to get blamed for ninja antics on foreign soil.

Although it's just a small point, DEVGRU has nothing to do with SF in terms of testing kit or developing new methods. They test and develop methods that are solely applicable to NSW forces.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

hoplite wrote: »
    Dammit who is going to do airsoft news someone needs to take up the slack while he is in the sin bin :)

At a glance?

logo_plain.png

Or perhaps Arnies Airsoft News section
    Or perhaps AirsoftNews.EU

Or perhaps Puding? Y'know, he who posts much on the airsoft news thread?

mcshape wrote: »
    What will i do for my daily TAN Gucci fix?

Sorry, can't help you with the tan fixation. Lost cause and all that mcshape :p

Lemming wrote: »
    At a glance?

logo_plain.png

Or perhaps Arnies Airsoft News section
    Or perhaps AirsoftNews.EU

Or perhaps Puding? Y'know, he who posts much on the airsoft news thread?

:p

+1 for Pudings contributions

As for the rest :P back at ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Masada wrote: »
    Deadly, Are their any pics of it available? Whats your own opinions on it, any use? will it be a DF thing only or a pattern available to the general public?
    The only thing I've seen thats in any way similar is the desert DPM, :)

I've only seen one pic of it but can't find it for love nor money. AFAIK, the Wing didn't bring it online so it's certainly not a DF thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Perhaps a look at the first post in this thread will remind how this thread started??

Some people are taking it way too seriously. Theres no lie that multicam users pick it for looks, but I dont agree that it is not functional.

This debate, was a debate at first, but was being missiled by individuals who were putting fingers in their ears and closing their eyes shouting blah blah blah. Telling us how multicam doesnt work fact, when thats bull****, because it does work, proven, in many different eviroments, and ignoring that, is just ignorance.

There is no camo thats best, thats why not everyone is wearing it. I chose multicam because my team chose it, we chose it, because at the time no one else wore it, and it looked deadly. It looked prodominantly tan and special, but worked fine in wooded areas. There was a dirty, ****ty, ton of british dpm and basic camoflauges around at the time, so we chose something different.

I'd never wear anything else and call it my main loadout, its comfortable, there is a world of different clothing and pouches available, and for me, it works well. I don't have skills in hiding or being motionless, but when people frequently walk past me, a man of my size with no camouflage experience, I think its testiment to its abilities.

This was a debate for all off about 10 minutes, and turned into a bit of a sham fest... and a complete misunderstanding of sarcasm, humour and wit.

The very reason why alot of you never will, and should never wear multicam.....cause your just ****...and your not good enough....

I'm going to emphasize the smiley here, just incase someone misses that I was being humerous

:):):):):):)

;);););););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

TheDoc wrote: »

snip>I chose multicam because my team chose it, we chose it, because at the time no one else wore it, and it looked deadly.
    <snip

Ahem, ahem...

ye just copied me ya shower of non-royalty paying gits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

How about we conclude the thread with this:

Some people like multicam.
    Some people don't multicam.

Some people think its works.
    Others think it doesn't .

Simples.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

+1

+1 :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Flecktarn wrote: »

Simples.....

You realise of course, that if everyone applies that logic to all arguments , every single forum on the Internet will implode in a titanic burst of irrelevance and shut down forever ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Flecktarn wrote: »

Simples.....

hmmm read the exact same post on page 14:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

And on that bombshell.....

Thread Locked