Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does everything start up in U.L. for incoming first years?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

tazbars wrote: »
    how can you change course?
    You will have to accept your CAO offer if you got your first choice, then transfer once you have registered as a UL student.

It really only applies if you're not changing to another college, which is more complicated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Such a morning to run out of credit! I was having a heart attack this am because it kept coming up; message sending failed! Then they sent the message again! I was like wtf!! Then it dawned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

wait now.... emmm i confirmed it this am... bu i had no credit.... bu it sent and delivered!!! i take it its actually free to send this msg considering that a got o sent report??

am i right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aaronlippy

wait now.... emmm i confirmed it this am... bu i had no credit.... bu it sent and delivered!!! i take it its actually free to send this msg considering that a got o sent report??

am i right?

i dont know if its free...but if you got a text message back from the accomadation sayin "we have registerd your response".... then i guess so ...thats what i got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Whats the number again? I had to clear out my texts 'cos i did some serious texting this morning and last night and forgot i need the number

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aaronlippy

just text the word "CONFIRM"....ya should get a confirmation text then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

aaronlippy wrote: »

just text the word "CONFIRM"....ya should get a confirmation text then

Cheers mate, i could remember the first 6 digits but the last 4 were at a loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

am i right?

Maybe you had free texts to vodafone?

It wouldn't work until I put credit into my phone.

Advertisement