Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[XBOX360] StreetFighter 4 Boards ONLINE meetup!

• 17-06-2009 12:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am going to run an online tournament for SF4 which will be completed in a 2-3 hour time period some evening. Players will post their interest, register for the event 1 hour beforehand, I will post pairings etc after each round and we post results live here!

It would go along the lines of...

730pm Registration-Players post here that they are online, ready and waiting for tournament to begin

815pm Tournament Director (TD) Posts pairings

830pm Tournament Begins (3 rounds, best of 5 matches, cut to top x players)

930pm TD posts round results, Knockout Rounds begins

1030pm Tournament ends

So I am going to post a time and date. Its not going to suit everyone, but hopefully most.

So I ask ye all, what nights are best?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Sucks that you cant watch fights like ssfiihd...

anywho mid-weeknights are good for me Tuesday to Thursday - get rid of the shakes from the weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

what platform? I'm assuming by your sig it's Xbox360 so I guess that rules me out :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sorry, I mean Xbox360, although a PS3 one could be run in tandem by someone else!

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Sucks that you cant watch fights like ssfiihd...

anywho mid-weeknights are good for me Tuesday to Thursday - get rid of the shakes from the weekend :)

I'll be encouraging people to get out their camera and post a few matches on youtube for a laugh :)

I'm actually thinking Tuesdays or Thursday may be the best option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be up for it. Can't say which night is good for me cause my work shifts tend to be all over the place, so its luck of the draw.

/uselesspost

• Advertisement

Going forward, I'll vary the nights we run it so we all get a chance to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

I'd be up for it. Should be able to play any evening mid week from 7 o'clock on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Thursdays are good for me, count me in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm available any night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Yep Id be on for this. Havent played street fighter in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Maybe a cross post in the xbox forum?
    Theres a few lads that showed interest in re-starting the xbox torney and they played a fair few matches as well.

Advertisement