Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAKE MILEY CYRUS ---- LOCK UP YOUR KIDS

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

easyeason3 wrote: »
    the snot filled fcukers
    It was worth reading this thread for that one line:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Responsible parents should get their kids into this kinda music instead:

:p

That's shite. As soon as that dickhead started singing I laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Great tags
    defo, hehehehohoho, hidehidehidehi, hodehodehodeho, oh hey listen, what the hell???, wtf is hehehehahahohoho

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Why lock the kids up?
    Lock Cyrus up instead.

Surely their is someone out there that is willing to bang her up! :rolleyes:

Op you are aware that offers the opportunity to use punctuation in your posts and as such make them readable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I just done a Google image search of this person.

How much does the fake one resemble the real one? & is she legal?

phasers wrote: »
    If my child liked Miley Cyrus I'd return it to the hospital

In exchange for what? A gay one?
    Biggins wrote: »
    Surely their is someone out there that is willing to bang her.....

This is where i stopped reading your post.

This is where i stopped reading your post.

Well her singing is atrocious. She sounds like a horse in a wind tunnel.
    There is crimes against we can charge against causing cruelty to animals, what about causing pain to human ears?
    Can we not bang her up for that! Cruelty to teenage ears!
    Over hyped and over this side of the water too often.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

My kids are already locked up - should I double lock them up? Kind of like a cage within a cage? a jail cell within a jail cell - think the jail cell in the big room in Silence of the Lambs (with the door locked) - I'm fairly handy, I think I could manage that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

My dad told me about this scam. I was so annoyed by it. So annoyed that I didn't think of it first that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Hmm..the singer sounds like the dude from Job For A Cowboy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

mercuroman wrote: »
    My kids are already locked up - should I double lock them up? Kind of like a cage within a cage? a jail cell within a jail cell - think the jail cell in the big room in Silence of the Lambs (with the door locked) - I'm fairly handy, I think I could manage that

mate:cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Biggins wrote: »
    Well her singing is atrocious. She sounds like a horse in a wind tunnel.
    There is crimes against we can charge against causing cruelty to animals, what about causing pain to human ears?
    Can we not bang her up for that! Cruelty to teenage ears!
    Over hyped and over this side of the water too often.
    It's nothing to do with music, she's selling her image.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

I play Tool to my 2 year old son everyday among many other alternative metal, progressive rock bands :D Don't know whether its a good or a bad thing but he seems to enjoy jumping around to it. I'll be damned if i let and of my kids listen to that Miley Cyrus sh!te!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I had to look up who this person was... must be great to make if off daddy's rep :rolleyes:

Best mullet ever :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

mmm, sweet statutory

994 wrote: »
    It's nothing to do with music, she's selling her image.

Sadly true and for such a young teen to be just doing that from such a tender age (when she started on that route of salesmanship), it sets her and onlooking teens up as a bad example to follow.

What's the lesson (going on the last scandalous serious of pictures of her to reach the public domain), have no/little talents (or indeed possess some) but take the option instead, to sell yourself to the public as a commodity from the out-take!

If such a person was an adult, the police and courts might have a different classification for that kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Overflow wrote: »
    I play Tool to my 2 year old son everyday among many other alternative metal, progressive rock bands :D Don't know whether its a good or a bad thing but he seems to enjoy jumping around to it. I'll be damned if i let and of my kids listen to the Miley Cyrus sh!te!

That's the spirit man, introduce 'em to the good stuff young. I grew up on Queen myself. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

was sure this thread would be about snyper roaming playgrounds in a hannah montana costume

Advertisement