Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allright teh boys! any suggestions for stag w/e?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Its not where you go that is important its how much alcohol is consumed, put some rules in place like having to down at least one shot every hour etc.

Get ****faced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Last year we did Fri and Sat night in Carrick on Shannon. During the day on Saturday we went to this place www.odd.ie ...(well, those of us who weren't dying of hangovers:D)....t'was mighty craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

SV wrote: »
    Re: going out in Carlow.
    The foundry has had a complete overhaul and is pretty nice now! It used to be some kip.. Good craic though.

Oh and yeah.. foundry to the tower. Always good to change around depending on your mood!
    Don't you DARE GO TO THAT KIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Don't you DARE GO TO THAT KIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that just makes me want to go again even more.. Why shouldn't I :D

Well that just makes me want to go again even more.. Why shouldn't I :D
    Like you don't know it's a kip... :P

Was there once, and i'd never go back!!!!!

• Advertisement

Like you don't know it's a kip... :P

Was there once, and i'd never go back!!!!!

Come back! ;)
    It's all been changed around and it's nice now!

Come back! ;)
    It's all been changed around and it's nice now!
    I was there 3/4 weeks ago... So that's quite recent... NFW!!!!

Overpriced drinks, music is ****e! and the place is crap... Do you want me to continue :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tuam

I was there 3/4 weeks ago... So that's quite recent... NFW!!!!

Overpriced drinks, music is ****e! and the place is crap... Do you want me to continue :)

Haha.. Yeah there's that.. But the place itself is nice! Apart from overpriced drinks etc

You must have had a very bad experience! Oh well..

Haven't been in the place myself in a month or two anyway.

Haha.. Yeah there's that.. But the place itself is nice! Apart from overpriced drinks etc

You must have had a very bad experience! Oh well..

Haven't been in the place myself in a month or two anyway.
    Being a coppers regular myself, i was happy when i heard we were going there. So many of us in the group and we kept losing each other...
    Ah well, we'd leave this discussion for another day :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

if you are the organiser then it is also down to you to ensure that the basic stag weekend rules apply.

1) outside of the group who attend, you do not talk about the stag weekend other than "It was a good laugh, we all got very very drunk".
    2) as above
    3) as above
    3) if the groom to be looks at, touches, snogs, gropes or has full on carnel knowledge of any women, no one, not even those mentioned in 1) above talk about it. it never happened and it is your job to assassinate anyone who dare even think that it did.
    4) All cameras are your property and no one is to take any photos without your permission and you are solely responsible for processing those photos, destoying any that are deemed unsuitable.
    5) people will moan about the location/venue/activities taking place. tough ****, they should have organised it themselves. anyone not joining in will be sent to Coventry and regarded a "Big Girls Blouse".
    6) see 1) above.
    7) anyone who snogs a "Fatty" relinquishes their rights under 1) above and will have the pish taken out of them forever, regardless of their own girth.
    8) you can do what you like to the groom, providing any marks/tattoos/love bites/bruises or signs of anal rape are not visible once he is wearing a shirt.

There are probably more, but these are a start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Drumshambo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Kilkenny City! Was their on a stag the weekend. Good fun.

Carlow also gets my vote. Good place.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cheap ryan air flight to somewhere where bars stay open 24 hours so no need to book rooms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Forgot to mention: in the Limerick paint balling place, the stag was dressed up in bright orange, and was shot by both sides :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Magnus wrote: »
    Carrickfergus
    Carrick on Shannon
    Carrick-on-Suir
    Carrick on Suir? I presume this is taking the pish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Carrick on Suir? I presume this is taking the pish

Yeah seriously we're talkin bout people who bring hammers with them on a night out. Nobody ever go to this ****hole. The whole town is begging to be number one (town) on "what county should be nuked thread" i.e. Tipperary.

Advertisement