Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Page

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

ON my front page, all the 'recent posts' have been squished to the left hand side?!?

Is this my computer or have ye changed it? If it is a change by ye...its awful!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Probably your machine, it looks fine to me. Can you stick up a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

seamus wrote: »
    Can you stick up a screenshot?

How do I do this?

With boards open, press Alt Gr + Print Screen on your keyboard to copy the screenshot.

Then open up Paint and paste it in, and save it as a JPEG file. You can than attach it to a post.

See attached.

Whats what my front page looks like.

Changed to that yesterday!

Weird, mine doesn't look like that at all.

Can you post the source? Right-click somewhere in the page, choose "View Source" and then save the resulting file as .txt and upload it as an attachment.

Also what OS do you have and what browser?

• Advertisement

I use firefox. Just tried explorer there and it was perfect!

Ah well maybe it will fix itself...hopefully!

I cant save source as txt only allows me to save as firefox document or All files

Just logged in there now and everything is OK again !!!

There was a firefox update rolled out yesterday, I'd say yours probably updated automatically and fixed whatever it was. Weird anyway :)

Advertisement