Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland - Sandyford Industrial Estate

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get from Charlesand - Sandyford Industrial Estate by bus (without it taking hours obviously!)?

I often see a bus at the Luas that has come from Bray but I don't know from where.

...left this a bit late - it's for the morning. It's also an emergency - if I don't find a way to get to work in the morning l'll be designated driver tomorrow night :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I think Finnegans in Bray operate that service.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

http://www.finnegan-bray.ie/index_files/Page1955.htm

184 to Bray, change to the Finnegans bus on the main st., or 84x to Loughlinstown and change there maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

84X to the Green then Luas back out. 84X to Galloping Green, 114 from around the corner (or walk). 84X to Stillorgan Village, walk up to the bowling alley and get the 47.

The X to Stillorgan and 47 connection is the quickest IMHO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Is it possible to get from Charlesand - Sandyford Industrial Estate by bus (without it taking hours obviously!)?

I often see a bus at the Luas that has come from Bray but I don't know from where.

...left this a bit late - it's for the morning. It's also an emergency - if I don't find a way to get to work in the morning l'll be designated driver tomorrow night :D

Want a lift?
    ...i'll PM ya or get your number from Lesley.
    Talk to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Dart to Blackrock, get Bus from there that takes you to Mountainview (Where Vodafone and first active are - free). Sandyford is a 5-10 minute walk from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

This forum is great! Thanks to you all. Sorted now, just need some tips for Leop tomorrow night now :D

Advertisement