Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome Xiney to the Ladies lounge mods!

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Minesajackdaniels has moved on to Admin pastures new. She'll still be around, but she is leaving us as mod of the Ladies Lounge. :( But on a brighter note please welcome Xiney as our newest mod.:) Y'all know her and she knows us so here's to the next step in the life of the Ladies lounge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Welcome Xiney, don't let the mean Mods (Wibbs:D) bully you for being the new kid. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Oh yay! Welcome Xiney, glad to hear your awesome mod skillz will be at our disposal now too :D

~bows down before new TLL Overlady and profers a chocolate platter in appreciation~ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Moonbaby wrote: »
    ~bows down before new TLL Overlady and profers a chocolate platter in appreciation~ :pac:

Oh I like you.

You win :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Jeez hardly a wet second in the place and favouritism already?:rolleyes::D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Comiserations Xiney :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Fair Play Xiney.

Hopefully you won't have to reprimand me. ;)

Wibbs wrote: »
    Jeez hardly a wet second in the place and favouritism already?:rolleyes::D

I'm recruiting generals for my army of women!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Enjoy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

We're delirrah to have you on board Xiney, thanks for joining the team :)

Also a huge thanks to MAJD for all the hard work she's put into tLL, she was instrumental in the turn-around that the forum underwent recently and her quick wit and ever-entertaining posts were a fantastic addition to every thread she joined. But it's on to newer Admin pastures for our MAJD and we wish her the best of luck - may your days be muppetless, your re-regs easily spotted and your Feedback threads easily resolved :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

*applause*

g'em wrote: »

Also a huge thanks to MAJD for all the hard work she's put into tLL, she was instrumental in the turn-around that the forum underwent recently and her quick wit and ever-entertaining posts were a fantastic addition to every thread she joined. But it's on to newer Admin pastures for our MAJD and we wish her the best of luck - may your days be muppetless, your re-regs easily spotted and your Feedback threads easily resolved :D

Hear, Hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I've observed your posting style Xiney, you are a good one. The Ladies Lounge has a new asset.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yay for Xiney!

Best of luck with your new ventures MAJD.

Hugs for all! *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

So when people misbehave in here, does that mean she will get cross with them?

No? Nobody? Ah, never mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Congratulations.

And good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

*applauds*

*proffers congratulatory cocktail*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

g'em wrote: »

+1000

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh cool... I like Xiney.

I look forward to pushing the boundaries of what I'm able to get away with in here with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

yay!!! congrats and goodluck m'dear! x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I look forward to pushing the boundaries of what I'm able to get away with in here with you.

Don't give him an inch, he'll take 2!

Welcome along to the Xiney new addition to LL ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

WindSock wrote: »
    Don't give him an inch, he'll take 2!

OMG! How do you know I'm 2 inches? Have you been spying on me in the shower?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Congrats!
    Its 11.58 - you can drink a cocktail in 2 mins without feeling guilty!

*clink

Thanks everyone!

Also, pro tip, mimosas (champagne & orange juice) and bloody marys (vodka, tomato juice & Worcestershire sauce) are perfectly socially acceptable prior to noon ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Xiney wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!

Also, pro tip, mimosas (champagne & orange juice) and bloody marys (vodka, tomato juice & Worcestershire sauce) are perfectly socially acceptable prior to noon ;)
    It is officially ratified...so...let me get this straight...your first proclamation as a Mod is to encourage drinking cocktails before noon?

Superb job of modding so far!

Youre the boss after all :)

Cheers! *clink*

Xiney wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!

I suppose the sun's down somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Not sure how I didn't spot this before. Anyway, congrats. :)

Khannie wrote: »
    Not sure how I didn't spot this before. Anyway, congrats. :)

Because nobody really reads Stickys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Congrats Xiney :)

Advertisement