Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Summerfest

Options
  • 17-06-2009 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Are PCD the only big act this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

Yep !

A few artists playing the INEC. Tommy Fleming,Jack L and Mick Flannery amongst others...

Not much of a Summerfest ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Take a look here http://www.killarneysummerfest.com/programme.html for the Full Programme of Events for Killarney Summerfest 2009 ... seriously disappointing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

McFly are confirmed as a support act for PCD, also Ruth Anne

the summerfest is turning into teenybopperfest :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I'm surprised the summerfest is still happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Will be about kilarney from the 3rd of july, just for the weekend mind ye, and saw this summerfest yoke is on, thought it might be alright/interesting, but is it actually poor???

whitey21 wrote: »
    Will be about kilarney from the 3rd of july, just for the weekend mind ye, and saw this summerfest yoke is on, thought it might be alright/interesting, but is it actually poor???

It is nice to hear you will be around. Take a look at the programme linked in above and view the list of events.

When you ask "is it actually poor?" - well it all depends on what it is you're actually expecting out of the events and your time in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

well i'd just be hopin to have a good time and enjoy myself!
    What would ye recommend??
    Just People here arent giving the best review, so why is that???

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Just come to Killarney. You'll be guaranteed to have a good time, as it's a beautiful place with lots to see and do.

You don't have to come here to see air-headed recession-proof girlie groups.

But that's just my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

anyone have any idea what the weathers to be like down there this weekend lads? I am not looking for a scorcher, just please, dont say rain :(

• Advertisement

Liam79 wrote: »
    anyone have any idea what the weathers to be like down there this weekend lads? I am not looking for a scorcher, just please, dont say rain :(

RAIN and plenty of it :D

Nah, today is actually quite nice, a little overcast but dry and the sun is trying to make an appearance all day aswell. This is supposed to continue for a few more days but as for the week-end - being honest they do FANTASTIC to get day-to-day right, but predicting 5days in advance is honestly asking a tad too much. It's very unpredictable of late as in yesterday we had non-stop rain & then this change today so at the moment :confused: hoping twil be lovely and dry but too soon to say Liam79

I really could've summed that down into 1 sentence but :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I really could've summed that down into 1 sentence but :D

It'll be dry if it doesn't rain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

dmeehan wrote: »
    the summerfest is turning into teenybopperfest :-(

It was like that from day one.

netwhizkid wrote: »
    It was like that from day one.
    snow patrol may not be hard rock, but they are certainly not classified as teeny boppers

Advertisement