Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leighlinbridge

Options
  • 17-06-2009 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi, i got a wedding in the Lord Bagenal and the hotel is booked up that night
    Any1 no of any b&b's/hotels within walking distance,thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

pw01 wrote: »
    Hi, i got a wedding in the Lord Bagenal and the hotel is booked up that night
    Any1 no of any b&b's/hotels within walking distance,thanks:)

My aunt owns a B&B in across the road from it but She had rented it out to a family last year from what I remember.
    I give her a shout later to see is it back as a B&B or what is she doing with it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭pw01

o that would be great, thanks

Yeah sorry to say the house is still being rented out to a family, but I've asked her who else does it and she said she'll get back to me on it later..

The Garrison Pub and resturant across the road are susposed to do accomaditaion 059-9721474

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Maybe this B&B could help, it's on the royal oak road so would only be a five minute taxi away. It's on the main roan too so it's very accessible and noticable. It'd be worth a shot.

http://www.irishtourist.com/details/knockrigg_house.shtml

• Advertisement
Advertisement