Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Type 1 Diabetes Research Project

• 17-06-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a postgraduate student who is undertaking a Research Project in the area of Type 1 Diabetes and Quality of Life and Depression, in relation to the type of treament people with Type 1 use to control their Diabetes i.e Multiple daily injections or Insulin pump therapy.

Given the current trend for better treatment options in type 1 diabetes this research will contribute to current literature by comparing the quality of life of patients on insulin pump therapy to those on multiple daily injection therapies.

This research will specifically assess if there is a difference in the quality of life and depression scores of people with Type 1 diabetes with regard to the method of treatment that they follow.

I would like to invite people to contact me if they would like to take part in this research, it involves answering an online questionnaire which takes about 15 minutes to complete. The questionnaire is very straight forward and is mostly just ticking the answer which best applies to you.

I have also attached some information on the actual research study itself and details of what happens if you decide to take part in the questionnaire.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and i look forward to hearing from you.

Liza
    Tagged:

Advertisement