Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 09 problems

• 17-06-2009 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey guys

In the last couple of days on fifa 09 when i go into man utd team managment 4 or 5 of the players names are gone and are just numbers (example in right midfield it wont say ronaldo itl have -3272634 for example) yes i no ronaldos gone to real :) but not in my game LOL. its the same with rooney and couple other players.
    I havnt noticed it with any other team yet

Also i can't play manager mode any more cause when it loads it stalls at (56% transfer population) and will do nothing else.

So basically i cant play FIFA manager mode at the mo...

Any help guys??

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

zarate1.jpg

FIFA's team management is riddled with bugs. If you are saving custom formations, different to starting 11's, the above can happen. That happened when I was editting my Lazio team for the Boards Premiership....

I also had problems where it would show my no. 10's name and proper stats but he wouldn't actually play (ie: I was starting games with only 10 players, he was actually missing, not invisible).

I also had problems where I was making a custom formation, if i moved one of my strikers, he would disappeared and the formation would only have 10 men.

If you reset your default squads that will fix the problem with United. It's probably the same for manager mode. I doubt its your FIFA disc, mines cracked and its still working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭04CELICA140

Yea thats exactly the way it is.
    cheers for that so its just some bug and it should be fine if i do that?
    Kool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Yea Fifa 09 is ridiculously buggy. It can be so annoying at time. And game freezes regularly also. Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yea Fifa 09 is ridiculously buggy. It can be so annoying at time. And game freezes regularly also. Very frustrating.

Agreed! still better than that other footie game though. You know, that inferior one... the name escapes me.

Hopefully they sort out the bugginess for the next iteration anyway! fingers crossed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

They better sort it all out! Its a shambles how they haven't been fixed or that was even sold as it was!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

The "stepping" bug on ultimate team really gets on my nerves.... theres a few others also. Sometimes you randomly can't move for 2-3 seconds, its rare but happens.

I even had one time where I was playing and my controller stopped working. I literally couldn't move or control any player until the ball went out of play.

The one that is the biggest problem is sometimes when somebody blocks a shot from close range and the ball violently spins out of play like lightening and the defender gets the goal kick for blocking the shot.

Advertisement