Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much can i expect to make a week?

Options
  • 17-06-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

IM looking for work and if i get a job say in a supermarket how much can i expect to get payed per week (will i get paid weekly in Aus or every 2 weeks?). How much is it to live on per week would you reckon, lets say i want a place to rent and want to go out to the pub 5 nights a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

You probably could take home $500-$600 per week working in a supermarket, probably be $150-$200 week for rent. either get paid every week or every fortnight depends on the employer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭SouthKerry

Thats sounds good, when i was working in the usa i was lucky to get $300 a week and in canada i was lucky if i got the same so Aus seems to be good for wages for the unskilled like myself. $500 would be loads for me as ive checked out the small city im gonna be living in and rent seems to be around $100 per week.

Advertisement