Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beckett play(?)

Options
  • 17-06-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭

I hope this is the right place for this. I was thinking about a Beckett piece and I was wondering could somebody tell me what it's called. I remember seeing some of it during "Beckett on film" on RTE quite a while ago. I'm not sure if it's a play or what, but anyway. I think Alan Rickman was in it, with two other people. The three of them were in massive grey pots, and the three people were painted all grey, and their hair and everything. The only thing I can kinda remember about it was that there was constant talking, but the people weren't talking to anyone in particular....I dunno :confused: Help is appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement