Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring a .ie domain

Options
  • 17-06-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question.

I know I need to send a fax on headed paper if transferring a .ie from someone else to blacknight, but what's the story with transferring a .ie from one blacknight account to another?

Do I need to send a fax or will a support ticket do it?

-Ronny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It's best to email accounts@ and ask them. It would "depend" on the exact situation basically, so the girls would be able to tell you what's needed, as we have to make sure that the request is valid etc., to protect all parties involved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

blacknight wrote: »
    It's best to email accounts@ and ask them. It would "depend" on the exact situation basically, so the girls would be able to tell you what's needed, as we have to make sure that the request is valid etc., to protect all parties involved

Cheers, I'll mail them later so.

Shouldn't be much of a problem I'd hope, just transferring it from one account to another to easier manage my domains with one login.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If the accounts are both yours and the domains are as well , then I imagine it would be easy enough. In any case they'll be able to assist you with it

Advertisement